With tips and recommendations from the experts at Frommer’s.
Your insider’s guide to the best places and prices. Explore two of North America’s most distinctive cities!
Combining old-world charm with modern convenience and culture, Montréal and Quebec City offer a European flair found nowhere else in North America. With the added convenience of being near the U.S., French-Canada’s two great cities make great long- or short-term destinations.
Click cover image to see Amazon.ca listing.
But how do you see it all? Relax! This handy guide presents friendly advice on what to do and what to see, where to stay, where to eat and how to get the most for your money.
Like every For Dummies travel guide, Montréal and Québec City For Dummies includes:
- Down-to-earth trip-planning advice
- What you shouldn’t miss–and what you can skip
- The best restaurants and hotels for every budget
- Lots of detailed maps
This handy guide shows travelers:
- Prices listed in both U.S. and Canadian dollars
- The basic French you need to get around
- Great day-trips from both cities
- Tips on dealing with Québec’s extreme weather
- Special advice for gay and lesbian visitors, families, senior citizens, and travelers with disabilities